Guys, Christmas is only a few weeks away! I’ve rounded up a few of the best gifts under $25 for your awesome co-worker, BFF, sister in law, girlfriend, mom, or Secret Santa. You can click anywhere on the collage for product details or scroll down for an itemized description. Happy shopping and thank God for Prime!
Best Gifts under $25 | 1-6
- Rose’ and Shine tee: This adorable tee is at the top of my wishlist! Whether she is a brunch babe or boss babe, this cute tee is a perfect gift!
- Faux Leather Canteen Crossbody Bag: You can never have enough bags, am I right? This canteen crossbody is perfect for everybody, trust me! From Saturday’s at the farmers market to a night out on the town, this will be her go-to crossbody.
- Let’s Put A Bird On It Jade Roller: This double-ended jade roller helps cool, tighten, and depuff your face making it the perfect gift for the girl boss in your life that works hard all year long.
- Vanilla Orchid by Good Chemistry Eau de Parfum: Good Chemistry is known for fragrances that are a just-right mix of perfection. With fragrance notes of Tahitian vanilla, orange blossom and tonka bean make this a Vanilla Orchid perfume that is both soft + sweet with gleeful impulsiveness.
- Rosewood and Patchouli Soy Candle: Paddywax is known for making awesome candles and this one is no exception. The rosewood and patchouli create an earthy but floral scent that brightens a room every time you light it.
- Gratitude Glass Jar: One of Oprah’s favorite things, this gift makes it easy to create a wonderful jar of memories that celebrate the joy of being alive. You can start using it in the new year and collect those moments you are thankful for.
Best Gifts under $25 | 7-12
- Champagne Gummy Bears: These little cuties are made with Dom Pérignon Vintage Champagne. Named “the perfect party favor” by Cosmopolitan magazine, these grown-up gummies are the finest bears in all of Candyland and are sure to be the best gift or stocking stuffer!
- Chevron Throw: For all those cozy nights where you Netflix binge and chill, this blanket will be the perfect 3rd wheel. To be honest, though, you should probably think of it as a wingman and not a wheel.
- Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave: Joanna Gaines, home decor and lifestyle goddess, does it again! In her latest book, Jo walks you through how to create a home that reflects your family. If you have a lady in your life who loves HGTV or Chip and Jo, this is a great gift! Even for the minimalists and tiny house lovers out there, this book is a great home decor
- Dead Sea Bath Salts: Show her you love her with the gift of relaxation with these amazing Dead Sea bath salts! Throw in the Paddywax candle (#5) and the gummies (#7) and she can have a spa day at home!
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker: Sometimes practical gifts are the best gifts. For the lady that has it all this portable bluetooth speaker is an awesome option!
- Givenchy Stud Earrings: If she has jewelry and a little frost at the top of her list, these Givenchy studs will dazzle, sparkle, and shine!
Best Gifts under $25 | 13-18
- Fresh Rose Face Mask: If I had a list, Oprah style, of my favorite things, this Fresh Cosmetics face mask would be at the top of the list, year after year after year. This mask is made with real rose petals that are suspended in a silky gel so it hydrates and tones for supple, dewy skin.
- Chloe Faye Dupe: I am a big fan of good quality dupes because some of us have student loan payments to make every month, ya dig? And this one hits the nail right on the fashion head!
- Geometric Wall Planter: This cute geometric wall planter could be the home of your next love fern! I have one in my office for a nice pop of greenery during my 9-5.
- Chips and Salsa tee: Another cute tee that I’ve already ordered for a few gals on my shopping list this year. Personally, I will be wearing mine to my yoga class so that I don’t feel guilty about daydreaming of pizza, chips, and salsa during down dog.
- Vegan Bath Bomb Set: If you’ve followed my blog for a while, you know that I use to work at LUSH and how much I love baths! This set is vegan and has a great assortment of colors and scents sure to wow.
- Celebrate Shot Glass Set: For the hostess with the mostest, these super cute shot glasses are a perfect option! I ordered a set for as a gift for a last minute Christmas party because every year, without fail we get invited somewhere and I hate showing up empty-handed.
Best Gifts under $25 | 19-24
- Hello Darlin’ Bye Felicia Mat: I have a few friends who purchased homes recently and this cute and funny mat is on its way to them!
- Sugar Kiss Mini Sparkle & Shine Set: This set is AMAZING! Winter weather has everyone lips feeling a little dry and cracked. Give her this sweetly indulgent set with citrus, rose and vanilla notes that will polish and nourish for totally kissable lips.
- Monogrammed Tassel Key Chain: You can never go wrong with a nice monogrammed gift!
- elf Brush Set: For the beauty lover in your life, look no further than this elf cosmetics brush set.
- Layered Tassel Earrings: How cute are these layered tassel earrings? If you do a Christmas gift exchange at work or need a white elephant gift, these will be a hit!
- Monogrammed Jewelry Tray: I love a cute bedside jewelry tray for rings and earrings. Get this for any ladies you know who made the switch from finance to wife this year.